EUROSIM Congress 2023 encourages researchers and practitioners to submit their original contributions in the form of:
- Discussing paper (4-page extended abstract); peer-reviewed; accepted for presentation
- Full paper, between 12 and max 15-page contribution; peer-reviewed; accepted for presentation; published in the Congress proceedings; considered for SPRINGER in Communications in Computer and Information Science and for considered for journal publication.
Submit your paper HERE
In case of being accepted, you should submit your copyright form; here you can find it.
- Extended abstract/ Full paper submission deadline:
31 December 202228 February 2023 (Final Extension)
- Notification of acceptance:
28 February 202331 March 2023
- Final paper submission deadline:
31 March 202314 April 2023
Proceedings and journal opportunities:
All accepted full papers will be included in the EUROSIM Congress 2023 proceedings; some will be published by SPRINGER in Communications in Computer and Information Science and outstanding papers will be invited for submission to the special issues to one of the journals affiliated with the EUROSIM Congress 2023.
The e-book of Abstracts (DRAFT VERSION) can be found in the following LINK. After some months the final version will be hosted in the Eurosim official webpage www.eurosim.info